CH Food Hygiene Inspection Module
The CH Food Hygiene Inspection Module provides a way for a Council to manage their Food Hygiene Inspections. It includes all types of inspections including support for remote inspections which some councils may have introduced in response to COVID.
CH Modules are designed to help accelerate a council’s implementation of a particular service delivery. The CH Modules are designed to work as part of the Netcall CH Framework and therefore both CH Central and CH Host are prerequisites.
The CH Framework has been created in a way that allows you to download and deploy these accelerators yourself. Alternatively, this can be done in partnership with Netcall, and we offer a dedicated CH Training course to help you learn to deploy, create and share your own CH add-ons.
The CH Food Hygiene Inspection Module provides a way for a Council to manage their Food Hygiene Inspections. It includes support for the following :
- Download of food business information from Food Standards Agency
Management of the following inspection types :
- New Premises
- Programmed Inspections
- Business Re-Rating Request
- Public Health At Risk Re-Inspection
- Inspection following a Citizen reported Incident
- Remote Inspections introduced in response to COVID including scheduling of a remote inspection
- Physical Inspection with the ability to upload photos as you progress through the inspection
- Automated calculation of the Food Hygiene Rating and Risk Rating
- Appeals against a Food Hygiene Rating
- Access to all previous inspections recorded in the system
Access to the Organisation information including :
- Risk Scoring
- LAEMS Annual Return