The Social Prescribing Accelerator is a digital platform that connects people, their GPs and Community Referrers to the services and opportunities available in the local area.
It enables a simple and fast pathway from the person’s appointment with the GP to an introduction to their Community Referrer and it manages and records the content of person’s visits to the Community Referrer. It then allows the Community Referrer to make introductions to the services (via the Directory of Services function) in the community, record the outcomes of these introductions, and report these to the GP.
– Clean, streamlined interface
– Works on mobile devices, useful for frontline workers
– Quick and simple referral method for GPs
– Comprehensive case management features for Community Referrers
– Easy integration with Directory of Services, enabling direct referrals from Community Referrers
– Report-generating feature for monitoring and evaluation
– Low-code platform, allowing its users to shape its features