TH Central is our Housing Framework that brings all of the tenant information together. It includes user interfaces for both employees and for tenants. It is designed to take input from a library of Housing Modules.
TH Central is a key part of the Netcall Tenant Hub Framework (TH). This framework consists of three connected parts; Central, Host and Modules. An installation consists of:
- The Central Accelerator which is the core of the Framework and provides the functionality to manage cases from creation to completion. It also provides the customer portal.
- Several Host Accelerators that provide the structure to support Modules within the Framework. Hosts manage data from the processes that are carried out by Modules.
- Many Modules that perform processes, with each process having its own module.
- Data is then aggregated within Host for viewing within Central and from within in the customer portal. (more on each element detail is provided below)
There are several benefits offered by our framework, you are able to:
- Accelerate the advantages offered by low-code. Low-code is 5x to 10x faster to build than traditional coding and promotes agile working for rapid results.
- Deploy prebuilt working processes across a wide range of requirements. Instead of a point solution that requires vendor customisation, you gain independence and freedom. You can make every process your own. All at no extra software cost or upgrade implication.
- Save time as you build and then reuse services so you don’t build the same things over and over each time you start a new process. Low-code solutions deliver outcomes at 30% of the cost of other developments.
- Harness legacy spaghetti and achieve real end-to-end service design with our integration capacity. You are able to save on point solutions that you’ll replace without added costs. Make savings as you retire solutions, year after year.
This Framework gives you flexibility and speed. You download the prebuilt housing specific processes (and any other modules you may wish to use) and then tailor them to meet your specific in-house needs. Transformation is delivered the way you want it, when you want it.
In addition, you gain:
- Data access permissions that can be set across process types.
- Real-time information tailored to deliver critical information on any dashboard or advisor screen as suits the agent or management,
- Integrations with Liberty Converse driving a single view of all customer contact and activities at first point of contact
- The ability to download or build any other accelerators. As a Liberty Create customer you are able to use the full range of available accelerators on our AppShare. This might include NEST, our IT ticket management for internal use or Payment Support Portal, that helps advisors guide tenants through monthly budgeting and arrears management.
Please also read the detail on Host below.
Modules are available in the AppShare to assist you to accelerate your implementation. Alternatively, you can create your own service(s) in Host. We encourage collaboration and sharing between peers.
The possibilities are up to you. Customers collaborate as they ‘borrow’ a process from someone else, and then make it their own, or share a process build (with co-build) or agree to collaborate and each build certain of the required processes.
The specific architectural approaches and the way modules are used within the Framework needs support from our team. Anyone wishing to deploy the Central and Host accelerators should contact their Netcall Account Manager or relevant Netcall contact.
This Framework cannot be downloaded directly from the AppShare.
- To help customers implement and configure the TH Framework Netcall offer a dedicated TH training course and mentoring.
- Note: any subsequent installations of Host and Modules can then be undertaken without the need for assistance from Netcall.
Here is more detail on the Framework elements.
TH Central Accelerator
The Central Accelerator is the core of the Framework and provides the functionality to manage cases from creation to completion.
The Accelerator provides a portal where tenants are able to create new and monitor existing cases.
Central also provides your staff with access to cases that have been assigned to them to progress. These can then be progressed through the relevant stages dependent on the particular case type. They also have access to the customer record, which provides them with full access to the customer history, including open and closed cases.
TH Host Accelerator
Host acts as a host for and provides the framework to support Modules within the Framework.
This includes the integration to Central to access the core customer records, cases can then be raised against these customers.
Once created the summary information is shared with Central to provide your employees with an overview of a particular customer’s engagement with you. You can also pass appropriate information to customers via the Customer Portal.
You can install one or many Host(s) within your Liberty Create controller and they will all work with a single Central instance. Use of the Host Accelerator is therefore dependent on the installation of the Central Accelerator.
Modules are designed to provide an example of a service-based solution that can be used to promote and support a housing association’s desire to move to a more ‘digital-first’ service provision.
Each Module will provide the basic form capture and a process to manage the lifecycle of the case, from creation to completion. Each stage of the process also includes any automated email communication that is necessary for this process.