TH Modules are designed to help accelerate a Social Housing Organisation's implementation of a particular service delivery. The TH Modules are designed to work as part of the Netcall TH Framework and therefore both TH Central and TH Host are prerequisites.
The TH Framework has been created in a way that allows you to download and deploy these accelerators yourself. Alternatively, this can be done in partnership with Netcall, and we offer a dedicated TH Training course to help you learn to deploy, create and share your own TH add-ons.
This Module provides a process for a tenant to end their tenancy with the Housing Association. It supports the advisors and team as they follow the processes to end the tenancy. This module requires and reports on data as it supports the HA to complete the process. It includes the following process steps:
• Customer contact > How to end tenancy
• Customer contact > Terminate tenancy > Written conf > Confirmation of date
• Customer contact > Cancel termination
• Customer contact > Prison, Death, Abandonment
• Key returns process included
• Scheduling an inspection of the property