Walk-in Queuing V3
Liberty Converse Tasks based integration, Video appointments, Customer Reception Interface and Enhanced reporting.
This open accelerator provides walk-in queuing capability for visitors to a service centre. The accelerator provides a touch-screen interface for visitors to announce their arrival complete with optional SMS notifications and an Agent interface to monitor and accept visitors for appointments. There is also a wallboard interface to alert visitors when their appointment is ready and to which room to report.
In addition, it provides high level reports, as well as graphs and data, on the number of visitors, appointments, average wait and appointment handling times. These data can be filtered by department, agent or outcome.
This is version 3 of the Walk-in Queuing accelerator, enhancements include;
- Waiting board advertising with scrolling adverts
- Agent Availability monitoring
- Enhanced Liberty integration and Voice prompt on waiting board– repeat 3 times only
- Liberty Converse Tasks based integration
- Video appointments
- Customer Reception Interface
- Enhanced reporting.